Wednesday, February 13, 2008

please pray

The lastest news is that we got the LOI letter and we sent it with an application for the visas. We sent this information to a document service in DC so they can take it to the Kaz Embassy in DC. The only thing we needed was in the confirmation number. We sent the paperwork on Friday and hoped to get the confirmation on Monday. Which we did. The number came and we called the service with it. Well they didn't get it to the Embassy on time Monday. Tuesday the man who signs the visa was at Capital Hill all day and not at the Embassy, Wednesday the Embassy is closed!!!!!! So that brings us up to today.

So the service should get the visa on Thursday and send it over night to us on Friday in the A.M. Then take our flight Friday night. Yes all in the same day. Do you think it's kinda close? AH YA!!!! Please pray for us. If it's God's will for us to be delayed then just let me accept it.

9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey guys,
We will be praying for you and keeping watch of your blog here.
Steve

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

We're pulling for you, Dana!!!

Aunt Caroline said...

They are at this moment praying at my church for you. Don't be discouraged, God's schedule will be the best one.

Unknown said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Kim & Jamie said...

Hi! I found your blog through Amy. My husband and I are from Chicago (Andersonville) too! Best wishes for your journey! Have fun with Amy in Ust and I will be keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well today!! At least all this cold Chicago weather is prepping you well for your journey in Ust:)

Matthew Ruley said...

I'm following yours and Amy's blog. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you - so close and yet, sooooo far! Can't wait to hear about your experiences in Kaz!

Amy said...

Are you tracking your package like crazy yet? Me too. Mine is coming UPS and so far I can't see it in the system! AAAARRRRRGHHHH!

Gina said...

THAnk you so much for letting me know about Dana and Bill. Can you post on their blog for me that I am sending them prayers and hope they are with their little girl soon...

Dana - this is from Lisa McNeil(Fuerst)...

My prayers are with you today when you meet your baby. Lots of love..
Gina