Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's Bill's Birthday!!!


Happy Birthday Billy!!!! My wish for you dear husband is that this coming year and everyone after will be the best ever. I hope you become a dad and become the father that God has always intended you to be. I hope you fall in love with your baby girl so much that she has you wrapped around her finger. I hope for you long lazy mornings in bed with you and me and the baby in between with Nellie down at our feet. I also hope for you to walk in the St. Jude Police parade with your baby girl in your arms.

You are the foundation of this family.

Happy Birthday Billy-O

6 comments:

miracle said...

wishing you and Dana a safe trip
Thanks for sharing your site with me,

Matthew Ruley said...

What a wonderful birthday wish! Happy Birthday! Suz (Kaz waiting family)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Bill!!! Hopefully we can celebrate a belated birthday for you in Kaz! I will buy you and Dana a birthday drink! I am not much of a drinker myself so I will have a soda! But some Russian vodka for the two of you should be good!

Amy said...

PS: Where are those darn confimration numbers?

Kim & Jamie said...

Happy Birthday! What a great wish. I love the picture that your birthday wish paints:) Best of luck in your travels!

Amy said...

LOL...confimration numbers huh? I am losing it.