Thursday, October 18, 2007




So here we are. This is us. I guess I have always thought about adoption. I'm not sure why but maybe this baby of mine was always meant to be mine. When I met Bill and found out he was adopted in the back of my mind I thought, oh how perfect, what a great father he would be. Well of course we dated, got engaged, had a great wedding day and started our lives. We decided to get a dog. Nellie came into our lives and boy do we love her. If you are a dog lover then you know that truly she is our first born. We love her very much and couldn't live with out her unconditional love. And that is what she has taught us, unconditional love.

1 comment:

Matthew Ruley said...

Hi we are also adopting from Kazakhstan. Congrats! How are you doing so far? Suzanne ruley@tampabay.rr.com