Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Begining

A good question would be why would we be telling our adoption story . Who would really care? Well the reason why I want to post this is for anyone who has felt like we do. Adoption can be such a crazy time in a person life. I have read several hundred blogs about adoptions and they have help me out tremendously and I would hope I could help someone else too. Also I would love for my child to read this someday and know just how much we love um. And just how excited we are and how much work went into to the process of getting them.

So here we go, the process to get our baby girl from the country of Kazakhstan.

1 comment:

Matthew Ruley said...

Hi - we are also adopting from Kaz. It is a crazy and challenging journey! I look forward to hearing about you bringing home your little girl. How far along are you in the process? Suzanne
Our blog is private, but if you'd like an invite, email me at ruley@tampabay.rr.com